- I’m hoping to get some Holy Week pictures of my own up some time, but in the mean time, I love this series of photos from the Boston Globe’s “The Big Picture” series, this one with images of Holy Week from around the world.
- We held a Good Friday Wake again this year; I may still write some reflections on it, but our friend and diocesan Canon Charles LaFond, has already shared a description of the evening and his experience of it over on his blog, The View from Blackwater Bluff.
- We baptized our daughter at the Vigil, which added a whole extra level of craziness to the weekend, but in the best possible way. Many people in the church, who had never seen her in any state other than cheerful smiles or peacefully asleep, were surprised to find that she can holler with the best of them, given sufficient cause.
- Www.projectwedding.com on Liturgy for forgiving
- Charissa on Liturgy for forgiving
- www.freeshort.org on Liturgy for forgiving
- Monika on Liturgy for forgiving
- botas ugg ninos baratas on Human hands have made?
- this domain on A couple more Holy Week images
- wearable tracker on A couple more Holy Week images
- Sex linked Disorders on A couple more Holy Week images
- google authorship on A couple more Holy Week images
- plants vs zombies 2 on A couple more Holy Week images
TagsAdvent art ashes asides change communion early christianity Easter Egeria eucharist exclusion good friday good friday wake holyweek Holy Week Hospitality howto images inclusion innovation labyrinth Lent Liturgical Action liturgical space liturgies Liturgy marketing maundy Maundy Thursday mourning movement openness openthreads palms palm sunday passion planning practice tactile theory tradition vigil wake washing worship
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29